When a medical student, was Professor of Internal. Benjamin Salles da Rocha, the former Hospital Getúlio Vargas, as well as Prof. José Coelho dos Santos, in the Department of Pathology, Hospital Santa Izabel, Prof. Carlos Gama, Professor of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine and Professor. Edístio Pondé. He trained with Dr. Herman Cezar Sá Bittencourt Câmara, Chief of Surgery, Hospital Santa Izabel. After exams, he was admitted to the Gynecologic Clinic of Internal Prof. Alicio Peltier de Queiroz. In the chair of Clinical Medicine, interned at the Clinical Laboratory, where the professor was Professor. José Olympio da Silva,
As a student, was awarded the Enjorlas Vampré, awarded for the best paper presented to the Neurological Clinic in 1947.
His academic and professional life includes the following titles:
• Medical Guard Hospital Santa Izabel, Santa Casa de Misericordia da Bahia.
• Assistant Surgical Clinic of Dr. Joaquim Figueiredo Neto, the same hospital.
• Chief of Surgery, Hospital Santa Izabel.
• Assistant Professor of Anatomy School of Bahian Medical and Public Health.
• Assistant Professor of Anatomy, School of Pharmacy, Federal University of Bahia.
• Assistant Professor of Surgery Propedêutica Bahian School of Medicine and Public Health.
• Professor of Surgical Technique and Experimental Surgery, Bahia School of Medicine and Public Health.
• Prof. holder of the Surgical Clinic of the Medical School of Bahia and Public Health.
• Surgeon of St. Anthony Hospital, Social Work of Sister Dulce.
• Founding member of the Regional Bahia Brazilian Chapter of the International Society of Surgery.
• Founder of the Brazilian Chapter of the International Society of Angiology.
• Founder of the Society of Angiology Salvador.
• Degree in Occupational Medicine, the School of Bahian Medical and Public Health.
• Gynecologist gazetted at the Institute of Retirement and Pension of Commerce.
• medical expert of the Institute of Retirement and Pension Industriales.
• Medical experts from the National Institute of Social Security.
• Specialist in Forensic Medicine by tender from the National Institute of Social Security.
• Specialist in Acupuncture by the National Union for Professional Acupuncture in Brazil.
• Founder of Bahia, Sergipe Regional of the National Union for Professional Acupuncture in Brazil.
• Professor of Acupuncture Regional Bahia-Sergipe National Union of Professional Acupuncture in Brazil.
• Professor of Applied Anatomy for Acupuncture in the 1st Course of Acupuncture, sponsored by the Regional Paulista National Union of Professional Acupuncture in Brazil.
• Commander of the Order of Merit of the Open International University for Complementary Medicines. World Health Organization
1. Angelo Decânio Son. Available in http:www.google.com.br/ sear ch? Hl = en & q = ANGELO AUGUSTO + + + Decanio btg & SON
= Google + Search & meta = 1r% 3Dlang.pt. Accessed January 7, 2009
2. Master Decânio. Disonível in http://capoeira.wilkia.com/wiki/Mestre Decanio. Accessed January 7, 2009.
3. Capoeira Bahia. Available at htp: / / planeta.terra .com / sports / capoeiradabahia /. Accessed January 7, 2009.